Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- SER—History, Trends and Challenges, A Guide for Designing with Memory ICs.Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, 2004
- Accessed November 13, 2006)
- Information Sheet: Cosmic Radiation and Air Travel, November 2005.Accessed November 13, 2006)
- Single Event Upsets in Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators.IEEE Trans Nucl Sci. 1998; 45: 2929-2940
- Manufacturer and User Facility Device Experience (MAUDE).Accessed January 1, 2008)
- Minimizing ventricular pacing to reduce atrial fibrillation in sinus node disease.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 1000-1008
- Prospective randomized multicenter trial of empirical antitachycardia pacing versus shocks for spontaneous rapid ventricular tachycardia in patients with implantable cardioverter-defibrillators: Pacing Fast Ventricular Tachycardia Reduces Shock Therapies (PainFREE Rx II) trial results.Circulation. 2004; 110: 2591-2596
- Dual chamber pacing or ventricular backup pacing in patients with an implantable defibrillator: the Dual Chamber and VVI Implantable Defibrillator (DAVID) Trial.JAMA. 2002; 288: 3115-3123