Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS guideline for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: e1-e76
- HRS/EHRA/ECAS expert Consensus Statement on catheter and surgical ablation of atrial fibrillation: recommendations for personnel, policy, procedures and follow-up. A report of the Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) Task Force on catheter and surgical ablation of atrial fibrillation.Heart Rhythm. 2007; 4: 816-861
- Ablation Versus Amiodarone for Treatment of Persistent Atrial Fibrillation in Patients With Congestive Heart Failure and an Implanted Device: results from the AATAC multicenter randomized trial.Circulation. 2016; 133: 1637-1644
- Catheter Ablation Versus Standard Conventional Treatment in Patients with Left Ventricular Dysfunction and Atrial Fibrillation (CASTLE-AF)—study design.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2009; 32: 987-994
- Systolic and diastolic heart failure in the community.JAMA. 2006; 296: 2209-2216
- A randomized controlled trial of catheter ablation versus medical treatment of atrial fibrillation in heart failure (the CAMTAF trial).Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2014; 7: 31-38
- Meta-analysis of the effectiveness and safety of catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation in patients with versus without left ventricular systolic dysfunction.Am J Cardiol. 2010; 106: 1284-1291
- Success of ablation for atrial fibrillation in isolated left ventricular diastolic dysfunction: a comparison to systolic dysfunction and normal ventricular function.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2011; 4: 724-732
- Efficacy, safety, and outcomes of catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation in patients with heart failure with preserved ejection fraction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: 1857-1865
- Atrial fibrillation and risk of clinical events in chronic heart failure with and without left ventricular systolic dysfunction: results from the Candesartan in Heart failure-Assessment of Reduction in Mortality and morbidity (CHARM) program.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47: 1997-2004
- Clinical and prognostic effects of atrial fibrillation in heart failure patients with reduced and preserved left ventricular ejection fraction.Eur J Heart Fail. 2011; 13: 1111-1120
- Left atrial remodeling and function in advanced heart failure with preserved or reduced ejection fraction.Circ Heart Fail. 2015; 8: 295-303
- Heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: comparison of patients with and without angina pectoris (from the Duke Databank for Cardiovascular Disease).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 251-258
- Clinical guideline for the evaluation, management, and long term care of obstructive sleep apnea in adults.J Clin Sleep Med. 2009; 5: 263-276
- Rationale and design of the Treatment of Preserved Cardiac Function Heart Failure with an Aldosterone Antagonist Trial: a randomized, controlled study of spironolactone in patients with symptomatic heart failure and preserved ejection fraction.Am Heart J. 2011; 162: 966-972.e10
- Long-term quality of life after ablation of atrial fibrillation the impact of recurrence, symptom relief, and placebo effect.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 55: 2308-2316
- Spectrum of epidemiological and clinical findings in patients with heart failure with preserved ejection fraction stratified by study design: a systematic review.Eur J Heart Fail. 2016; 18: 54-65
- Impact of atrial fibrillation on exercise capacity in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: a RELAX trial ancillary study.Circ Heart Fail. 2014; 7: 123-130
Dr. Steinberg reports fellowship support from Boston Scientific, St. Jude Medical, Medtronic, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Dr. Bahnson receives research funding from St. Jude Medical. Dr. Daubert receives research funding from St. Jude Medical; and reports receiving honoraria and/or research support from Boston Scientific, Biosense Webster, and St. Jude Medical. Dr. Piccini receives research funding from Boston Scientific, Johnson & Johnson, and St. Jude Medical; and provides consulting to Johnson & Johnson and Medtronic. All other authors have reported that they have no relationships relevant to the contents of this paper to disclose.