Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ventricular activation during ventricular pacing. I. Electrocardiographic patterns related to the site of pacing.Am J Cardiol. 1982; 50: 1
- Epicardial and endocardial activation during sustained ventricular tachycardia in man.Circulation. 1980; 61: 1227
- Sustained ventricular tachycardia.Circulation. 1981; 64: 257
- Relationship between the 12-lead electrocardiogram during ventricular tachycardia and endocardial site of origin in patients with coronary artery disease.Circulation. 1988; 77: 759
- Utility of the 12-lead electrocardiogram in localizing the origin of right ventricular outflow tract tachycardia.Am Heart J. 1995; 130: 1107-1113
- Electrocardiographic patterns of superior right ventricular outflow tract tachycardias.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2003; 14: 1-7
- Ventricular tachycardias arising from the aortic sinus of Valsalva.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37: 1408-1414
- Repetitive monomorphic ventricular tachycardia originating from the aortic sinus cusp.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 500-508