Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Temporal dispersion of recovery of excitability in atrium and ventricle as a function of heart rate.Am Heart J. 1966; 71: 481-487
- Site dependent inter-atrial conduction delay.Circulation. 1996; 94: 384-389
- The inter-auricular time interval.Am J Physiol. 1916; 4: 1309-1320
- Comparison of the acute effects of pacing the atrial septum, right atrial appendage, coronary sinus os, and the latter two sites simultaneously on the duration of atrial activation.Heart. 2000; 84: 193-196
- The effect of the atrial pacing site on the total atrial activation time.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2001; 24: 316-322
- Global P wave duration on the 65-lead ECG.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2002; 13: 1240-1245
- Increased dispersion of refractoriness in patients with idiopathic paroxysmal atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1992; 19: 1531-1535
- Effect of atrial septal pacing on p wave duration dispersion and atrial late potentials in patients with paroxysmal atrial fibrillation.Am J Cardiol. 2001; 88: 795-798
- Prevention of chronic atrial fibrillation by pacing in the region of Bachmann’s bundle.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2001; 12: 912-917
- Atrial septal pacing to prevent atrial fibrillation in patients with sinus node dysfunction.Am Heart J. 2004; 148: 312-317
- Combined efficacy of atrial septal lead placement and atrial pacing algorithms for prevention of paroxysmal atrial tachyarrhythmia.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2003; 14: 1189-1195