Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Value of noncontact mapping for identifying left ventricular scar in an ovine model.Circulation. 2004; 110: 3175-3180
- Simultaneous endocardial mapping in the human left ventricle using a noncontact catheter.Circulation. 1998; 98: 887-898
- Feasibility of a noncontact catheter for endocardial mapping of human ventricular tachycardia.Circulation. 1999; 99: 2543-2552
- Ablation of nonsustained or hemodynamically unstable ventricular arrhythmia originating from the right ventricular outflow tract guided by noncontact mapping.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2003; 26: 1699-1705
- Reconstruction of endocardial potentials and activation sequences from intracavitary probe measurements.Circulation. 1995; 91: 845-863