Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Spontaneous initiation of atrial fibrillation by ectopic beats originating in the pulmonary veins.N Engl J Med. 1998; 339: 659-666
- Mapping-guided ablation of pulmonary veins to cure atrial fibrillation.Am J Cardiol. 2000; 86: K9-K19
- Worldwide survey on the methods, efficacy, and safety of catheter ablation for human atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2005; 111: 1100-1105
- Circumferential radiofrequency ablation of pulmonary vein ostia.Circulation. 2000; 102: 2619-2628
- Phased-array intracardiac echocardiography monitoring during pulmonary vein isolation in patients with atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2003; 107: 2710-2716
- Embolic events and char formation during pulmonary vein isolation in patients with atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2005; 16: 576-581