- Chen S.A.
- Hsieh M.H.
- Tai C.T.
- Tsai C.F.
- Prakash V.S.
- Yu W.C.
- Hsu T.L.
- Ding Y.A.
- Chang M.S.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Spontaneous initiation of atrial fibrillation by ectopic beats originating in the pulmonary veins.N Engl J Med. 1998; 339: 659-666
- Initiation of atrial fibrillation by ectopic beats originating from the pulmonary veins: electrophysiological characteristics, pharmacological responses, and effects of radiofrequency ablation.Circulation. 1999; 100: 1879-1886
- Initiation of atrial fibrillation by ectopic beats originating from the superior vena cava: electrophysiological characteristics and results of radiofrequency ablation.Circulation. 2000; 102: 67-74
- Catheter ablation of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation initiated by non-pulmonary vein ectopy.Circulation. 2003; 107: 3176-3183
- Catheter ablation of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation originating from the non-pulmonary vein areas.in: Huang S. Wood M. Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias. Elsevier Science, Burlington, MA2006: 289-304
- Catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation originating from the non-pulmonary vein foci.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2005; 16: 229-232
- Localized sources maintaining atrial fibrillation organized by prior ablation.Circulation. 2006; 113: 616-625
- Electrophysiological characteristics and catheter ablation in patients with paroxysmal right atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2005; 112: 1692-1700
- Predicting the arrhythmogenic foci of atrial fibrillation before atrial transseptal procedure: implication for catheter ablation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2000; 11: 750-757