- Marshall J.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- On the development of the great anterior veins in man and mammalia: including an account of certain remnants of foetal structure found in the adult, a comparative view of these great veins in the different mammalia, and an analysis of their occasional peculiarities in the human subject.Phil Trans R Soc Lond. 1850; 140: 133-169
- Inferior interatrial pathway in the dog.Circ Res. 1972; 31: 18-35
- The ligament of Marshall: a structural analysis in human hearts with implications for atrial arrhythmias.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 36: 1324-1327
- Electrical connections between left superior pulmonary vein, left atrium, and ligament of Marshall: implications for mechanisms of atrial fibrillation.Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2006; 290: H312-H322
- Relation between ligament of Marshall and adrenergic atrial tachyarrhythmia.Circulation. 1999; 100: 876-883
- Role of the ligament of Marshall in vagal control of the posterior left atrium.Heart Rhythm. 2006; 3: S224-S225
- Vein of Marshall cannulation for the analysis of electrical activity in patients with focal atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2000; 101: 1503-1505
- Atrial fibrillation originating from persistent left superior vena cava.Circulation. 2004; 109: 828-832
- Identification and catheter ablation of extracardiac and intracardiac components of ligament of Marshall tissue for treatment of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2001; 12: 750-758
- Vein of Marshall activity during sustained atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2006; 17: 839-846
This study was supported by Grants P01-HL78931, R01s-HL78932, and HL71140 from the National Institutes of Health; a Pauline and Harold Price Endowment; and a Piansky Family Endowment.