Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Intracardiac echocardiography-guided, anatomically based radiofrequency ablation of focal atrial fibrillation originating from pulmonary veins.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 1964-1972
- Clinical use of AcuNav diagnostic ultrasound catheter during left heart radiofrequency ablation and transcatheter closure procedures.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2002; 15: 1301-1308
- Phased-array intracardiac echocardiography monitoring during pulmonary vein isolation in patients with atrial fibrillation: impact on outcome and complications.Circulation. 2003; 107: 2710-2716
- Echocardiographically guided left atrial ablation: characterization of a new technique.Heart Rhythm. 2006; 3: 930-938
- Increased intensity of anticoagulation may reduce risk of thrombus during atrial fibrillation ablation procedures in patients with spontaneous echo contrast.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2005; 16: 474-477