Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mapping-guided ablation of pulmonary veins to cure atrial fibrillation.Am J Cardiol. 2000; 86: K9-K19
- Circumferential radiofrequency ablation of pulmonary vein ostia: a new anatomic approach for curing atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2000; 102: 2619-2628
- Progress in nonpharmacologic therapy of atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2003; 14: S296-S309
- Methods to identify the pulmonary vein ostium.Heart Rhythm. 2005; 2: 1090-1093