Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Recommendations for extraction of chronically implanted transvenous pacing and defibrillator leads: indications, facilities, training.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2000; 23;: 544-551
- Current concepts in extraction of transvenous pacing and ICD leads.Cardiol Clin. 2000; 18: 193-217
- Techniques and devices for lead extraction.in: Ellenbogen K.A. Kay N.G. Lau C.P. Wilkoff B.W. Clinical Cardiac Pacing, Defibrillation and Resynchronization Therapy. Elsevier, Philadelphia2006 (Chapter 21)
- Extraction of pacing and defibrillator leads.in: Barold S.S. Mugica J.M. The Fifth Decade of Cardiac Pacing. Futura/Blackwell, Boston2004 (Chapter 5)
- Extraction of pacing leads: overview of current techniques.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2006; 17: 1-5