Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Recommendations for extraction of chronically implanted transvenous pacing and defibrillator leads: indications, facilities, training.PACE. 2000; 23: 544-551
- Clinical study of the laser sheath for lead extraction: The total experience in the United States.PACE. 2002; 25: 804-808
- Intravascular extraction of problematic or infected permanent pacemaker leads: 1994–1996.PACE. 1999; 22: 1348-1357
- Implications and outcome of permanent coronary sinus lead extraction and re-implantation.J Cardiovasc Electrophys. 2005; 16: 830-837
- Coronary sinus lead extraction.PACE. 2003; 26: 524-526
- Post-mortem changes after lead extraction from the ovine coronary sinus and great cardiac vein.PACE. 1998; 21: 296-298
- The Ciba collection of medical illustrations. Volume 5. The heart.in: Yonkman F.F. Ciba-Geigy Corporation, The Hennegan Company, Cincinnati, OH1991
- Dynamic obstruction to coronary sinus access: the Thebesian valve.Heart Rhythm. 2006; 3: 1240-1241
- Lead extraction.Heart Rhythm. 2007; 4: 1238-1243
Dr. Burke has received honoraria for lectures and procedural proctoring from Spectranetics, Inc. There are no other conflicts with this article.