Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Continuous nonfluoroscopic localization of the esophagus during radiofrequency catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2007; 18: 157-160
- Radiofrequency catheter ablation: different cooled and noncooled electrode systems induce specific lesion geometries and adverse effects profiles.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2003; 26: 1438-1445
- Analysis of catheter-tip (8-mm) and actual tissue temperatures achieved during radiofrequency ablation at the orifice of the pulmonary vein.Circulation. 2005; 110: 2988-2995
- Esophageal temperature monitoring during radiofrequency ablation of atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2005; 16: 589-593
- Esophageal imaging and strategies for avoiding injury during left atrial ablation for atrial fibrillation.Heart Rhythm. 2006; 3: 1156-1161
- Temporary esophageal stenting allows healing of esophageal perforations following atrial fibrillation ablation procedures.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2006; 17: 435-439