Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- High incidence of thrombus formation without impedance rise during radiofrequency ablation using electrode temperature control.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2003; 26: 1227-1237
- Nonuniform heating during radiofrequency catheter ablation with long electrodes: monitoring the edge effect.Circulation. 1997; 96: 4057-4064
- Comparison of electrode cooling between internal and open irrigation in radiofrequency ablation lesion depth and incidence of thrombus and steam pop.Circulation. 2006; 113: 11-19
- Inverse relationship between electrode size and lesion size during radiofrequency ablation with active electrode cooling.Circulation. 1998; 98: 458-465
- Estimation of temperature during radiofrequency catheter ablation using impedance measurements.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 1995; 18: 2017-2021
- RF catheter ablation: lessons on lesions.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2006; 29: 1285-1297