Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Risk factors for arrhythmia and sudden cardiac death late after repair of tetralogy of Fallot: a multicentre study.Lancet. 2000; 356: 975-981
- Surgery insight: late complications following repair of tetralogy of Fallot and related surgical strategies for management.Nat Clin Pract Cardiovasc Med. 2006; 3: 611-622
- Adult congenital heart disease: right ventricular outflow tract lesions.Circulation. 2007; 115: 1933-1947
- Sustained atrial arrhythmias in adults late after repair of tetralogy of Fallot.Am J Cardiol. 2001; 87: 584-588
- Voltage and activation mapping: how the recording technique affects the outcome of catheter ablation procedures in patients with congenital heart disease.Circulation. 2003; 108: 2099-2106
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillators in tetralogy of Fallot.Circulation. 2008; 117: 363-370
- Catheter ablation of ventricular tachycardia after repair of congenital heart disease: electroanatomic identification of the critical right ventricular isthmus.Circulation. 2007; 116: 2241-2252
- Value of programmed ventricular stimulation after tetralogy of Fallot repair: a multicenter study.Circulation. 2004; 109: 1994-2000
- Electrically unexcitable scar mapping based on pacing threshold for identification of the reentry circuit isthmus: feasibility for guiding ventricular tachycardia ablation.Circulation. 2002; 106: 1678-1683
- Exploring postinfarction reentrant ventricular tachycardia with entrainment mapping.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 29: 1180-1189
Supported in part by the Canada Research Chair in Electrophysiology and Adult Congenital Heart Disease (Dr. Khairy).
Dr. Khairy has received honoraria from St. Jude Medical. Dr. Stevenson has received honoraria from Biosense Webster, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, and St. Jude Medical and has served as a consultant for Biosense Webster.