Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Anatomy and implantation techniques for biventricular devices.in: Ellenbogen K.A. Kay G.N. Wilkoff B.L. Device Therapy for Congestive Heart Failure. Saunders, Philadelphia2004
- Left ventricular lead implantation.in: Ellenbogen K.A. Kay G.N. Lau C.P. Wilkoff B.L. Clinical Cardiac Pacing, Defibrillation and Resynchronization Therapy. 3rd Edition. Saunders, Philadelphia2007
- Coronary sinus side branches for cardiac resynchronization therapy: prospective evaluation of availability, implant success, and procedural determinants.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2008; 19: 489-494
- Where are the left ventricular leads really implanted?.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2008; 31: 554-559
Dr. Worley receives compensation in various forms from Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Oscor, Pressure Products, and St. Jude Medical.