Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Azygous vein lead implantation: a novel adjunctive technique for implantable cardioverter defibrillator placement.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2004; 15: 780-783
- The azygous defibrillator lead for elevated defibrillation thresholds: implant technique, lead stability, and patient series.PACE. 2008; 31: 1405-1410
- Testing and programming of implantable defibrillator functions at implantation.in: Ellenbogen K.A. Kay G.N. Lau C.P. Wilkoff B.L. Clinical Cardiac Pacing, Defibrillation, and Resynchronization Therapy. Third Edition. Saunders Elsevier, Philadelphia2007: 531-557
- Shock impedance after replacing the superior vena cava coil with an azygous defibrillation lead.Heart Rhythm. 2009; 6: S33
- Right sided placement of defibrillating coil in azygous vein for management of high defibrillation thresholds.Heart Rhythm. 2007; 4: S274
Jonas A. Cooper is a consultant for Medtronic, Inc., and Boston Scientific. Timothy W. Smith has received research support from Medtronic, Inc., and Boston Scientific; is a speaker for Medtronic, Inc., and Boston Scientific; and is a consultant for Medtronic.