Abbreviations:3D (three-dimensional), 3DATG (three-dimensional atriography/rotational angiography with digital three-dimensional reconstruction), AF (atrial fibrillation), CT (computer tomography), EP (electrophysiology), IVC (inferior vena cava), LA (left atrium), MRI (magnetic resonance imaging), PV (pulmonary vein), RA (right atrium)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Three-dimensional rotational angiography of the left atrium and esophagus: a virtual computed tomography scan in the electrophysiology lab?.Heart Rhythm. 2007; 4: 37-43
- Intraprocedural volume imaging of the left atrium and pulmonary veins with rotational X-ray angiography: implications for catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2008; 19: 293-300
- 3D angiography.J Neuroradiol. 1998; 25: 251-262
- Time-resolved three-dimensional imaging of the left atrium and pulmonary veins in the interventional suite—a comparison between multisweep gated rotational three-dimensional reconstructed fluoroscopy and multislice computed tomography.Heart Rhythm. 2008; 5: 513-519
- A new approach for contrast-enhanced X-ray imaging of the left atrium and pulmonary veins for atrial fibrillation ablation: rotational angiography during adenosine-induced asystole.Europace. 2009; 11: 35-41
- Segmentation and registration of three-dimensional rotational angiogram on live fluoroscopy to guide atrial fibrillation ablation: a new online imaging tool.Heart Rhythm. 2009; 6: 231-237
- Computed tomography-fluoroscopy overlay evaluation during catheter ablation of left atrial arrhythmia.Europace. 2008; 10: 931-938
- Three-dimensional left atrial and esophagus reconstruction using cardiac C-arm computed tomography with image integration into fluoroscopic views for ablation of atrial fibrillation: accuracy of a novel modality in comparison with multislice computed tomography.Heart Rhythm. 2008; 5: 1651-1657
- Randomized prospective evaluation of 3D rotational atriography versus CARTO to guide AF ablation.Heart Rhythm. 2009; 6: PO05-PO17
Dr. Orlov has received research grant support and speaking honoraria from Philips Healthcare.