Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The composition of food consumed by Greenland Eskimos.Acta Med Scand. 1976; 200: 69-73
- Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and cardiovascular diseases.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 585-594
- Effect of fish oil on heart rate in humans: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Circulation. 2005; 112: 1945-1952
- Significance of reduction in heart rate in cardiovascular disease.Clin Cardiol. 1998; 21: II3-II7
- Heart rate and cardiac rhythm relationships with bisoprolol benefit in chronic heart failure in CIBIS II Trial.Circulation. 2001; 103: 1428-1433
- Heart rate lowering by specific and selective I(f) current inhibition with ivabradine: a new therapeutic perspective in cardiovascular disease.Drugs. 2004; 64: 1757-1765
- Dietary fish oil reduces pacemaker current and heart rate in rabbit.Heart Rhythm. 2009; 6: 1485-1492
- Pacemaker mechanisms in cardiac tissue.Annu Rev Physiol. 1993; 55: 455-472
- The pacemaker current: from basics to the clinics.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2007; 18: 342-347
- Pacemaking in rabbit isolated sino-atrial node cells during Cs+ block of the hyperpolarization-activated current If.J Physiol. 1990; 429: 401-409
- Modulation of rate by autonomic agonists in SAN cells involves changes in diastolic depolarization and the pacemaker current.J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2007; 43: 39-48
- Current-dependent block of rabbit sino-atrial node I(f) channels by ivabradine.J Gen Physiol. 2002; 120: 1-13
- Block and activation of the pace-maker channel in calf Purkinje fibres: effects of potassium, caesium and rubidium.J Physiol. 1982; 329: 485-507
- Some properties of the UL-FS 49 block of the hyperpolarization-activated current (I(f)) in sino-atrial node myocytes.Pflugers Arch. 1994; 427: 64-70
- Resting heart rate as a predictive risk factor for sudden death in middle-aged men.Cardiovasc Res. 2001; 50: 373-378
- The antiarrhythmic effect of n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids: modulation of cardiac ion channels as a potential mechanism.J Membr Biol. 2005; 206: 141-154
- Localization of pacemaker channels in lipid rafts regulates channel kinetics.Circ Res. 2004; 94: 1325-1331
Supported by grants from the European Union (NORMACOR) and the Italian Ministry of University and Scientific Research (FIRB RBLA035A4X).