Abbreviations:EP (electrophysiology/electrophysiologist), HRS (Heart Rhythm Society), IBHRE (International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners (formerly NASPExAM)), ICD (implantable cardioverter defibrillator), non-EP (affiliations other than clinical electrophysiology)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Heart Rhythm Society. Strategic Planning Initiative (SPI) research, 2007–2008 survey of 462 U.S.-based EPs and affiliated heart rhythm physician specialists.
Heart Rhythm Society. Physician Workforce Study 2001–2002.
Heart Rhythm Society. iMIS10 Management System. Advanced Solutions International, Inc., 2009–2010.
- Task force 6: training in specialized electrophysiology, cardiac pacing and arrhythmia management.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47: 904-910
- Accessed on February 16, 2010)
- Response rate in academic settings—A comparative analysis.Hum Relations. 1999; 52: 421-438
- Heart Rhythm Society Policy Statement Update: Recommendations on the Role of Industry Employed Allied Professionals (IEAPs).Heart Rhythm. 2008; 5: e8-e10
- Association of physician certification and outcomes among patients receiving an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator.JAMA. 2009; 301: 1661-1670
- The relation between patients' outcomes and the volume of cardioverter-defibrillator implantation procedures performed by physicians treating Medicare beneficiaries.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 1536-1540
- The future of fellowship training in clinical cardiac electrophysiology: Program directors' perspective 2008.Heart Rhythm. 2009; 6: 1606-1612
- A Heart Rhythm Society Electrophysiology Workforce Study: Current survey analysis of physician workforce trends.Heart Rhythm Society. 2010;