Abbreviation:VT (ventricular tachycardia)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Single catheter determination of local electrogram prematurity using simultaneous unipolar and bipolar recordings to replace the surface ECG as a timing reference.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2001; 24: 441-449
- Activation mapping: unipolar versus bipolar recording.in: Zipes D.P. Jalife J. Cardiac Electrophysiology : From Cell to Bedside. Second Edition. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1995: 1068
- Information at our catheter tips: unipolar electrogram morphology makes another comeback!.Heart Rhythm. 2010; 7: 1301-1302
- Local unipolar and bipolar electrogram criteria for evaluating the transmurality of atrial ablation lesions at different catheter orientations relative to the endocardial surface.Heart Rhythm. 2010; 7: 1291-1300
- Successful radiofrequency catheter ablation of right sided accessory pathways during sustained atrial fibrillation.Eur Heart J. 1995; 16: 967-970
- Electrogram patterns predictive of successful catheter ablation of accessory pathways.Circulation. 1991; 84: 188-202
- Linear ablation lesions for control of unmappable ventricular tachycardia in patients with ischemic and nonischemic cardiomyopathy.Circulation. 2000; 101: 1288-1296
- Catheter ablation in patients with multiple and unstable ventricular tachycardias after myocardial infarction: short ablation lines guided by reentry circuit isthmuses and sinus rhythm mapping.Circulation. 2001; 104: 664-669
- Electroanatomic characterization of post-infarct scars comparison with 3-dimensional myocardial scar reconstruction based on magnetic resonance imaging.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52: 839-842
- Human histopathology of electroanatomic mapping after cooled-tip radiofrequency ablation to treat ventricular tachycardia in remote myocardial infarction.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2005; 16: 1246-1251
- Impact of changing activation sequence on bipolar electrogram amplitude for voltage mapping of left ventricular infarcts causing ventricular tachycardia.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2005; 12: 137-141
- Comparison of electroanatomic contact and noncontact mapping of ventricular scar in a postinfarct ovine model with intramural needle electrode recording and histological validation.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2008; 1: 363-369
- Myocardial viability assessment by endocardial electroanatomic mapping: comparison with metabolic imaging and functional recovery after coronary revascularization.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 38: 91-98
- Head-to-head comparison of contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging and electroanatomical voltage mapping to assess post-infarct scar characteristics in patients with ventricular tachycardias: real-time image integration and reversed registration.Eur Heart J. 2010; 32: 104-114
- Endocardial unipolar voltage mapping to identify epicardial substrate in arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy.Heart Rhythm. 2011; 8: 76-83
- Ablation lesion size correlates with pacing threshold: a physiological basis for use of pacing to assess ablation lesions.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2004; 27: 933-937
Dr. Tedrow has received consulting fees from St. Jude Medical and Boston Scientific.