Abbreviations:RV (right ventricle), VT (ventricular tachycardia)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A new technique to perform epicardial mapping in the electrophysiology laboratory.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 1996; 7: 531-536
- Epicardial ventricular tachycardia ablation a multicenter safety study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 55: 2366-2372
- Subxiphoid surgical approach for epicardial catheter-based mapping and ablation in patients with prior cardiac surgery or difficult pericardial access.Circulation. 2004; 110: 1197-1201
- Recognition and prevention of complications during epicardial ablation.Card Electrophysiol Clin. 2010; 2: 127-134
- Hybrid procedures for epicardial catheter ablation of ventricular tachycardia: value of surgical access.Heart Rhythm. 2010; 7: 1635-1643
- Case of coronary perforation with epicardial access for ablation of ventricular tachycardia.Heart Rhythm. 2011; 8: 318-321
- Nonsurgical transthoracic epicardial approach in patients with ventricular tachycardia and previous cardiac surgery.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2004; 10: 28
- Experimental efficacy of pericardial instillation of anti-inflammatory agents during percutaneous epicardial catheter ablation to prevent postprocedure pericarditis.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2007; 18: 1178-1183