Abbreviations:ECG (electrocardiogram/electrocardiographic), ICD (implantable cardioverter-defibrillator), S-ICD (subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator), VF (ventricular fibrillation), VT (ventricular tachycardia)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Implantation of a completely subcutaneous ICD system: case report of a patient with Brugada syndrome and state of the art.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2012; 34: 105-113
- Outcome after implantation of a cardioverter-defibrillator in patients with Brugada syndrome: a multicenter study.Circulation. 2006; 114: 2317-2324
- Optimizing the use of implantable defibrillators in patients with Brugada syndrome.Eur Heart J Suppl. 2007; 9: 174-180
- An entirely subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 36-44
- Implantation and follow-up of totally subcutaneous versus conventional implantable cardioverter-defibrillator: a multicenter case-control study.Heart Rhythm. 2013; 10: 29-36
- Shock efficacy of subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator for prevention of sudden cardiac death: initial multicenter experience.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2012; 5: 913-919
- Clinical experience of entirely subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator in children and adults: cause for caution.Eur Heart J. 2012; 33: 1351-1359
- Clinical experience with a novel subcutaneous implantable defibrillator system in a single center.Clin Res Cardiol. 2011; 100: 737-744
- The entirely subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator: initial experience in a large Dutch cohort.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 1933-1939
- Two-incision technique for implantation of the subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator.Heart Rhythm. 2013; 10: 1240-1243
- Outcome after implantation of a cardioverter-defibrillator in patients with Brugada syndrome: a multicenter Israeli study (ISRABRU).Isr Med Assoc J. 2008; 10: 435-439
- Head-to-head comparison of arrhythmia discrimination performance of subcutaneous and transvenous ICD arrhythmia detection algorithms: the START study.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2012; 23: 359-366
- Prevention of inappropriate ICD shocks in patients with Brugada syndrome.Clin Res Cardiol. 2010; 99: 37-44
- Minimizing inappropriate or “unnecessary” implantable cardioverter-defibrillator shocks: appropriate programming.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2011; 4: 778-790
- Evaluation oF FactORs ImpacTing CLinical Outcome and Cost EffectiveneSS of the S-ICD: design and rationale of the EFFORTLESS S-ICD Registry.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2012; 35: 574-579
- Rationale and design of the PRAETORIAN trial: a Prospective, RAndomizEd comparison of subcuTaneOus and tRansvenous ImplANtable cardioverter-defibrillator therapy.Am Heart J. 2012; 163: 753-760
Dr Cappato has intellectual properties and equities in Cameron Health Inc, the manufacturer that produces the subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator technology.