- Stafford R.S.
- Singer D.E.
- Gottlieb L.K.I
- Salem-Schatz S.
- et al.
Abbreviations:AF (atrial fibrillation), AP (anteroposterior), CT (computed tomography), CTA (computed tomography angiography/angiogram), LA (left atrium/atrial), LAA (left atrial appendage), LAO (left anterior oblique), OAC (oral anticoagulation), RAO (right anterior oblique), RV (right ventricle/ventricular), TEE (transesophageal echocardiography)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart Rhythm
- Recent national pattern of warfarin use in atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 1998; 97: 1231-1233
- Anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation: does efficacy in clinical trials translate into effectiveness in practice?.Arch Intern Med. 1994; 154: 1945-1953
Bartus K, Bednarek J, Myc J, Kapelak B, Sadowski J, Lelakowski J, Yakubov SJ, Lee RJ. Feasibility of closed-chest ligation of the left atrial appendage in humans. Heart Rhythm 2011;8:188–193
- Percutaneous left atrial appendage suture ligation using the LARIAT in patients with atrial fibrillation: initial clinical experience.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: 108-118
- Initial experience with a novel percutaneous left atrial appendage exclusion device in patients with atrial fibrillation, increased stroke risk, and contraindications to anticoagulation.Am J Cardiol. 2013; 111: 869-873
☆Dr Lee is a consultant and equity holder of SentreHEART, Inc, the device company that manufactures the LARIAT device.