Abbreviations:AP (accessory pathway), AV (atrioventricular), EPS (electrophysiology study), FVP (fasciculoventricular pathway), HB (His bundle), NVP (nodoventricular pathway), PAS (programmed atrial stimulation), RBBB (right bundle branch block)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fasciculoventricular pathways: clinical and electrophysiologic characteristics of a variant of preexcitation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2003; 14: 1057-1063
- Infraatrial supraventricular tachycardias: mechanisms, diagnosis, and management.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2008; 31: 490-498
- Variable clinical features and ablation of manifest nodofascicular/ventricular pathways.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2015; 8: 117-127
- Atriofascicular connection or a nodoventricular Mahaim fiber? Electrophysiologic elucidation of the pathway and associated reentrant circuit.Circulation. 1988; 77: 837-848
- Accurate evaluation of para-Hisian pacing in a patient with fasciculoventricular bypass.Europace. 2014; 16: 1475
- Clinical, electrocardiographic, and electrophysiologic characteristics of patients with a fasciculoventricular pathway: the role of PRKAG2 mutation.Heart Rhythm. 2011; 8: 58-64
- Entrainment mapping of a concealed nodoventricular accessory pathway in a man with complete heart block and tachycardia-induced cardiomyopathy.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2008; 19: 90-94
- Cryoablation of a nodoventricular Mahaim fiber.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2005; 14: 111-116