- Catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation without fluoroscopy using intracardiac echocardiography and electroanatomic mapping.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2009; 2: 611-619
- Catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation without the use of fluoroscopy.Heart Rhythm. 2010; 7: 1644-1653
- The appropriate and justified use of medical radiation in cardiovascular imaging: a position document of the ESC Associations of Cardiovascular Imaging, Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions and Electrophysiology.Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 665-672
- Radiation exposure during catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2004; 110: 3003-3010
- Cancer risk from professional exposure in staff working in cardiac catheterization laboratory: insights from the Natural Research Council's Biological Effects of Ionizing Radiation VII Report.Am Heart J. 2009; 157: 118-124
- Catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation using zero-fluoroscopy technique: a randomized trial.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2015; 38: 797-806
Dr Lerman is a consultant for Biosense Webster. Dr Cheung is a consultant for Biosense Webster; he has received fellowship grant support from Biosense Webster. Dr Markowitz is on the Data Safety Monitoring Board of Boston Scientific (modest).