Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Complications of catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation: incidence and predictors.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2008; 19: 627-631
- Complications of atrial fibrillation ablation in a high-volume center in 1,000 procedures: still cause for concern?.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2009; 20: 1014-1019
- Trends in utilization and complications of catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation in Medicare beneficiaries.Heart Rhythm. 2009; 6: 1267-1273
- Prevalence and predictors of complications of radiofrequency catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2011; 22: 626-631
- Complications arising from catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation: temporal trends and predictors.Heart Rhythm. 2011; 8: 1869-1874
- Low risk of major complications associated with pulmonary vein antral isolation for atrial fibrillation: results of 500 consecutive ablation procedures in patients with low prevalence of structural heart disease from a single center.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2011; 22: 163-168
- Outcomes of Medicare beneficiaries undergoing catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2012; 126: 2200-2207
- Procedural complications, rehospitalizations, and repeat procedures after catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 143-149
- In-hospital complications associated with catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation in the United States between 2000 and 2010: analysis of 93 801 procedures.Circulation. 2013; 128: 2104-2112
- 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS guideline for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on practice guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society.Circulation. 2014; 130: e199-e267
- Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP) Web site.Accessed August 29, 2016)
- Development and validation of a risk score for predicting death in Chagas' heart disease.N Engl J Med. 2006; 355: 799-808
- What do we mean by validating a prognostic model?.Stat Med. 2000; 19: 453-473
- Periprocedural stroke and management of major bleeding complications in patients undergoing catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation: the impact of periprocedural therapeutic international normalized ratio.Circulation. 2010; 121: 2550-2556
- Prevalence and causes of fatal outcome in catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 53: 1798-1803
- Delayed rhythm control of atrial fibrillation may be a cause of failure to prevent recurrences: reasons for change to active antiarrhythmic treatment at the time of the first detected episode.Europace. 2008; 10: 21-27
- Progression from paroxysmal to persistent atrial fibrillation clinical correlates and prognosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 55: 725-731
- Rationale and current perspective for early rhythm control therapy in atrial fibrillation.Europace. 2011; 13: 1517-1525
- Feasibility and safety of outpatient radiofrequency catheter ablation procedures for atrial fibrillation.Postgrad Med J. 2010; 86: 395-398
The first 2 authors contributed equally to this work.
Dr Ellenbogen has received honoraria, consulting fees, and research support from AtriCure, Biosense Webster, Medtronic, Boston Scientific, and St. Jude Medical.