Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The impairment of health-related quality of life in patients with intermittent atrial fibrillation: implications for the assessment of investigational therapy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 36: 1303-1309
- Catheter ablation versus antiarrhythmic drugs for atrial fibrillation the A4 study.Circulation. 2008; 118: 2498-2505
- The Maze III procedure for atrial fibrillation: should the indications be expanded?.Ann Thorac Surg. 2000; 70: 1580-1586
- Pulmonary vein isolation for the maintenance of sinus rhythm in patients with atrial fibrillation: a meta-analysis of randomized, controlled trials.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2009; 2: 626-633
- Long-term outcomes of minimally invasive surgical ablation for atrial fibrillation: A single center experience.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 1281-1288
- Aggressive risk factor reduction study for atrial fibrillation and implications for the outcome of ablation: the ARRESTAF cohort study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: 2222-2231
- Approaches to catheter ablation for persistent atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 1812-1822
- Randomized ablation strategies for the treatment of persistent atrial fibrillation: RASTA study.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2012; 5: 287-294
- Initial independent outcomes from focal impulse and rotor modulation ablation for atrial fibrillation: multicenter FIRM registry.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2014; 25: 921-929
- Atrial fibrillation driven by micro-anatomic intramural re-entry revealed by simultaneous subepicardial and sub-endocardial optical mapping in explanted human hearts.Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 2390-2401
- 2015 ACC/HRS/SCAI left atrial appendage occlusion device societal overview.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: e122-e136
- Expert consensus guidelines: examining surgical ablation for atrial fibrillation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2017; 153: 1330-1354