- Epstein A.E.
- DiMarco J.P.
- Ellenbogen K.A.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2012 ACCF/AHA/HRS focused update incorporated into the ACCF/AHA/HRS2008 guidelines for device-based therapy of cardiac rhythm abnormalities: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society.Heart Rhythm. 2012; 9: 1524-1576
- Electrical dyssynchrony induced by biventricular pacing: implications for patient selection and therapy improvement.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 782-791
- Permanent His-bundle pacing for cardiac resynchronization therapy: initial feasibility study in lieu of left ventricular lead.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 1353-1361
- His-bundle pacing versus biventricular pacing in cardiac resynchronization therapy patients: a crossover design comparison.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 1548-1557
- Ventricular resynchronization therapy by direct His-bundle pacing using an internal cardioverter defibrillator.Europace. 2013; 15: 83-88
- Pacing and sensing optimization of permanent His-bundle pacing in cardiac resynchronization therapy/implantable cardioverter defibrillators patients: value of integrated bipolar configuration.Europace. 2016; 18: 1399-1405
- Permanent His bundle pacing is an excellent alternative to cardiac resynchronization therapy.Heart Rhythm. 2016; 13 (abstract): S39
- Longitudinal dissociation in the His bundle: bundle branch block due to asynchronous conduction with in the His bundle in man.Circulation. 1977; 56: 996-1006
- Permanent His bundle pacing in advanced AV block. Electrophysiological insights into site of AV block.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2015; 1: 571-581
- Atrioventricular conduction system disease.in: Ellenbogen K.A. Wilkogg B.L. Kay G.N. Lau C.P. Auricchio A. Clinical Cardiac Pacing, Defibrillation, and Resynchronization Therapy. Elsevier, Philadelphia, PA2017
Dr. Vijayaraman has been a Speaker and Consultant for Medtronic; and has served on the Advisory Board for Boston Scientific.