Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cryoballoon or radiofrequency ablation for paroxysmal atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 2235-2345
- Cryoballoon versus open irrigated radiofrequency ablation in patients with paroxysmal atrial fibrillation: the prospective, randomized, controlled, noninferiority freeze AF study.Circulation. 2015; 132: 1311-1319
- German ablation registry: cryoballoon vs. radiofrequency ablation in paroxysmal atrial fibrillation—one-year outcome data.Heart Rhythm. 2016; 13: 836-844
- First-line catheter ablation of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation: outcome of radiofrequency vs. cryoballoon pulmonary vein isolation.Europace. 2016; 18: 368-375
- A prospective randomized single-center study on the risk of asymptomatic cerebral lesions comparing irrigated radiofrequency current ablation with the cryoballoon and the laser balloon.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2013; 24: 869-874
Nakamura T, Okishige K, Kanazawa T, Yamashita M, Kawaguchi N, Kato N, Aoyagi H, Yamauchi Y, Sasano T, Hirao K. Incidence of silent cerebral infarctions after catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation utilizing the second-generation cryoballoon. EP Europace, euw191, https://doi.org/10.1093/europace/euw191.
- MEDAFI-Trial (Micro-embolization during ablation of atrial fibrillation): comparison of pulmonary vein isolation using cryoballoon technique vs. radiofrequency energy.Europace. 2011; 13: 37-44
- Incidence of asymptomatic intracranial embolic events after pulmonary vein isolation: comparison of different atrial fibrillation ablation technologies in a multicenter study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: 681-688
- Adenosine testing during cryoballoon ablation and radiofrequency ablation for atrial fibrillation: a propensity score-matched analysis.Heart Rhythm. 2016; 13: 2128-2134
- Phrenic nerve injury after atrial fibrillation catheter ablation: characterization and outcome in a multicenter study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47: 2498-2503
- Phrenic nerve monitoring with diaphragmatic electromyography during cryoballoon ablation for atrial fibrillation: the first human application.Heart Rhythm. 2011; 8: 1068-1071
- Silent cerebral events/lesions related to atrial fibrillation ablation: a clinical review.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2015; 26: 455-463
- Microembolism and catheter ablation. II: Effects of cerebral microemboli injection in a canine model.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2013; 6: 23-30
- The incidence of asymptomatic cerebral microthromboembolism after atrial fibrillation ablation: comparison of warfarin and dabigatran.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2013; 36: 1328-1335
- Increased intensity of anticoagulation may reduce risk of thrombus during atrial fibrillation ablation procedures in patients with spontaneous echo contrast.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2005; 16: 474-477
- Online measurement of microembolic signal burden by transcranial Doppler during catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation—results of a multicenter trial.Front Neurol. 2017; 8: 131