Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Use of contact force sensing technology during radiofrequency ablation reduces recurrence of atrial fibrillation: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 1990-1996
- A nationwide survey on the prevalence of atrioesophageal fistula after left atrial radiofrequency catheter ablation.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2009; 24: 33-36
- Prevalence and causes of fatal outcome in catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 53: 1798-1803
- Complications of atrial fibrillation ablation in a high-volume center in 1,000 procedures: still cause for concern?.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2009; 20: 1014-1019
- Clinical outcomes after repair of left atrial esophageal fistulas occurring after atrial fibrillation ablation procedures.Heart Rhythm. 2013; 10: 1591-1597
- Risk of atrioesophageal fistula formation with contact-force sensing catheters.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 1328-1333
- Who is the operator, that is the question: a multicentre study of catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation.Europace. 2016; 18: 1352-1356
- Atrioesophageal fistula following ablation procedures for atrial fibrillation: systematic review of case reports.Open Heart. 2015; 2: e000257
- Randomized, controlled trial of the safety and effectiveness of a contact force-sensing irrigated catheter for ablation of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation: results of the TactiCath Contact Force Ablation Catheter Study for Atrial Fibrillation (TOCCASTAR) study.Circulation. 2015; 132: 907-915
- Five seconds of 50-60 W radio frequency atrial ablations were transmural and safe: an in vitro mechanistic assessment and force-controlled in vivo validation.Europace. 2017; 19: 874-880
- Esophageal injury and temperature monitoring during atrial fibrillation ablation.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2008; 1: 162-168
- Impact of esophageal temperature monitoring guided atrial fibrillation ablation on preventing asymptomatic excessive transmural injury.J Arrhythm. 2016; 32: 36-41
- Higher incidence of esophageal lesions after ablation of atrial fibrillation related to the use of esophageal temperature probes.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 1464-1469
Dr. Russo has received clinical research support from Boston Scientific and Medtronic as well as honoraria from Biotronik, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, and St. Jude Medical.