Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Statin therapy in heart failure: prognostic effects and potential mechanisms.Am Heart J. 2007; 154: 617-623
- Antiarrhythmic and nonantiarrhythmic drugs for sudden cardiac death prevention.J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 2010; 55: 438-449
- Reduction in ventricular tachyarrhythmias with statins in the Multicenter Automatic Defibrillator Implantation Trial (MADIT)-II.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47: 769-773
- Effects of statin therapy on arrhythmic events and survival in patients with nonischemic dilated cardiomyopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 1228-1233
- QRS/T-wave and calcium alternans in a type 1 diabetic mouse model for spontaneous post myocardial infarction ventricular tachycardia: a mechanism for the antiarrhythmic effect of statins.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 1406-1416
- Mapping of murine diabetogenic gene Mody on chromosome 7 at D7Mit258 and its involvement in pancreatic islet and β cell development during the perinatal period.J Clin Invest. 1998; 101: 2112-2118
- Microvolt T-wave alternans: physiologic basis, methods of measurement, and clinical utility. Consensus guideline by the International Society for Holter and Noninvasive Electrocardiology.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 44: 1309-1324
- Alternans and arrhythmias: from cell to heart.Circ Res. 2011; 108: 98-112
- Sarcoplasmic reticulum calcium content fluctuation is the key to cardiac alternans.Circ Res. 2004; 94: 650-656
- Cellular mechanisms of arrhythmogenic cardiac alternans.Prog Biophys Mol Biol. 2008; 97: 332-347
- Calcium alternans in cardiac myocytes: order from disorder.J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2013; 58: 100-109
- Defective intracellular Ca(2+) signaling contributes to cardiomyopathy in Type 1 diabetic rats.Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2002; 283: H1398-H1408
- Ambulatory ECG-based T-wave alternans monitoring for risk assessment and guiding medical therapy: mechanisms and clinical applications.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2013; 56: 172-185
- Heart disease and stroke statistics: 2016 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2016; 133: e38-e360
Dr Verrier is co-inventor of the Modified Moving Average method for T-wave alternans analysis, which is assigned to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and licensed by GE Healthcare.