Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Wilhelm His Junior and his bundle.J Electrocardiol. 2016; 49: 637-643
- Successful catheter ablation of atrial tachycardia originating near the atrioventricular node from the noncoronary sinus of Valsalva.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2004; 27: 1440-1443
- Focal atrial tachycardias from the parahisian region: strategies for mapping and catheter ablation.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 1344-1350
- Adenosine-sensitive atrial reentrant tachycardia originating from the atrioventricular nodal transitional area.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 1997; 8: 854-864
- Clinical, electrophysiological characteristics, and radiofrequency catheter ablation of atrial tachycardia near the apex of Koch’s triangle.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 1998; 21: 367-374
- Catheter ablation of focal atrial tachycardia from the aortic cusp: the role of electroanatomic mapping and intracardiac echocardiography.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2013; 36: e19-e22
- Comparison of strategies for catheter ablation of focal atrial tachycardia originating near the His bundle region.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 998-1005