Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Left atrial pressure and dominant frequency of atrial fibrillation in humans.Heart Rhythm. 2011; 8: 181-187
- Treatment of atrial fibrillation by the ablation of localized sources: CONFIRM (Conventional Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation With or Without Focal Impulse and Rotor Modulation) trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 628-636
- Complexity and distribution of drivers in relation to duration of persistent atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 69: 1257-1269
- Quantitative analysis of localized sources identified by focal impulse and rotor modulation mapping in atrial fibrillation.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2015; 8: 554-561
- Characterization of electrograms associated with termination of chronic atrial fibrillation by catheter ablation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51: 1003-1010
- Characterization of fractionated atrial electrograms critical for maintenance of atrial fibrillation: a randomized, controlled trial of ablation strategies (the CFAE AF trial).Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2011; 4: 622-629
- Left atrial appendage isolation in patients with longstanding persistent AF undergoing catheter ablation: BELIEF trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 68: 1929-1940
- Disparate evolution of right and left atrial rate during ablation of long-lasting persistent atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 55: 1007-1016
- A critical decrease in dominant frequency and clinical outcome after catheter ablation of persistent atrial fibrillation.Heart Rhythm. 2010; 7: 295-302