- Yokoyama K.
- Nakagawa H.
- Shah D.C.
- Lambert H.
- Leo G.
- Aeby N.
- Ikeda A.
- Pitha J.V.
- Sharma T.
- Lazzara R.
- Jackman W.M.
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Novel contact force sensor incorporated in irrigated radiofrequency ablation catheter predicts lesion size and incidence of steam pop and thrombus.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2008; 1: 354-362
- Paroxysmal AF catheter ablation with a contact force sensing catheter: results of the prospective, multicenter SMART-AF trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: 647-656
- Randomized comparison of contact force-guided versus conventional circumferential pulmonary vein isolation of atrial fibrillation: prevalence, characteristics, and predictors of electrical reconnections and clinical outcomes.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2015; 44: 235-245
- Comparison of lesion formation between contact force-guided and non-guided circumferential pulmonary vein isolation: a prospective, randomized study.Heart Rhythm. 2014; 11: 984-991
- Impact of contact force monitoring in acute pulmonary vein isolation using an anatomic approach: a randomized study.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2016; 39: 361-369
- Randomized trial comparing pulmonary vein isolation using the SmartTouch catheter with or without real-time contact force data.Heart Rhythm. 2016; 13: 1761-1767
- Randomized, controlled trial of the safety and effectiveness of a contact force-sensing irrigated catheter for ablation of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation: results of the TactiCath Contact Force Ablation Catheter Study for Atrial Fibrillation (TOCCASTAR) Study.Circulation. 2015; 132: 907-915
- Biomarkers of myocardial injury with different energy sources for atrial fibrillation catheter ablation.Cardiol J. 2014; 21: 516-523
- Contact force sensing for ablation of persistent atrial fibrillation: a randomized, multicenter trial.Heart Rhythm. 2018; 15: 201-208
- Risk of atrioesophageal fistula formation with contact force-sensing catheters.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 1328-1333
Dr Steinberg serves as a consultant to Biosense Webster, Medtronic, Boston Scientific, and Allergan and receives research support from the National Institutes of Health, Medtronic, and AliveCor.