Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Totally self-contained intracardiac pacemaker.J Electrocardiol. 1970; 3: 325-331
- A leadless intracardiac transcatheter pacing system.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 533-541
- Percutaneous implantation of an entirely intracardiac leadless pacemaker.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 1125-1135
- A leadless pacemaker in the real-world setting: the Micra Transcatheter Pacing System Post-Approval Registry.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 1375-1379
- Real-time ultrasound guidance reduces total and major vascular complications in patients undergoing pulmonary vein antral isolation on therapeutic warfarin.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2013; 37: 163-168
- Long-term outcomes in leadless Micra transcatheter pacemakers with elevated thresholds at implantation: results from the Micra TPS Global Clinical Trial.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 685-691
- Rate adaptive pacing in an intracardiac pacemaker.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 200-205
- Technique of temporary subcutaneous “figure-of-eight” sutures to achieve hemostasis after removal of large-caliber femoral venous sheaths.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2011; 78: 155-160
- Percutaneous retrieval of implanted leadless pacemakers.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2015; 1: 563-570
- AV node ablation and pacemaker implantation using a single femoral puncture site: the initial clinical experience with the MICRA pacemaker.Europace. 2016; 18: i171
Dr. Lloyd has received research support from, and has been a consultant to, Medtronic and Abbott Medical. Dr. El-Chami has received research support from, and has been a consultant to, Medtronic and Boston Scientific. Dr. Nilsson has received research support from, and has been a consultant to, Abbott Medical. Dr. Cantillon has received research support from, and has been a consultant to, Abbott Medical and Boston Scientific.