Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Sudden cardiac death and the use of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators in pediatric patients.Circulation. 1993; 87: 800-807
- Results of a multicenter retrospective implantable cardioverter-defibrillator registry of pediatric and congenital heart disease patients.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51: 1685-1691
- Cardiac pacing in paediatric patients with congenital heart defects: transvenous or epicardial?.Europace. 2013; 15: 1280-1286
- Implantation-related complications of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators and cardiac resynchronization therapy devices: a systematic review of randomized clinical trials.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: 995-1000
- Implications of implantable cardioverter defibrillator therapy in congenital heart disease and pediatrics.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2004; 15: 72-76
- Comparison of frequency of complications of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators in children versus adults.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 83: 263-266
- Multi-institutional study of implantable defibrillator lead performance in children and young adults: results of the Pediatric Lead Extractability and Survival Evaluation (PLEASE) study.Circulation. 2013; 127: 2393-2402
- Clinical experience with the subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator in adults with congenital heart disease.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2016; 9: e004338
- An entirely subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 36-44
- Which patients are not suitable for a subcutaneous ICD: incidence and predictors of failed QRS-T-wave morphology screening.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2014; 5: 494-499
- The entirely subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator: initial clinical experience in a large Dutch cohort.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 1933-1939
- Use of an electrocardiographic screening tool to determine candidacy for a subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator.Heart Rhythm. 2014; 11: 1361-1366
- The Pediatric Cardiology Handbook.4th ed. Mosby, St. Louis, MO2010
- Subcutaneous implantable cardioverter defibrillators in children, young adults, and patients with congenital heart disease.Int J Cardiol. 2016; 203: 251-258
- Quality of life in pediatric patients with implantable cardioverter defibrillators.Am J Cardiol. 2011; 107: 1023-1027
- The role of conventional and right-sided ECG screening for subcutaneous ICD in a tetralogy of Fallot population.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2017; 40: 145-153
This work was supported by a Department of Pediatrics Biostat grant at Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR.
Dr Balaji has received research grant from Medtronic and consulting fees from MyoKardia. Dr Moore has received research grant from Biotronik.