- Sweeney M.O.
- Hellkamp A.S.
- Ellenbogen K.A.
- Greenspon A.J.
- Freedman R.A.
- Lee K.L.
- Lamas G.A.
Adverse effect of ventricular pacing on heart failure and atrial fibrillation among patients with normal baseline QRS duration in a clinical trial of pacemaker therapy for sinus node dysfunction.
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Long-term effect of right ventricular pacing on myocardial perfusion and function.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 29: 744-749
- Adverse effect of ventricular pacing on heart failure and atrial fibrillation among patients with normal baseline QRS duration in a clinical trial of pacemaker therapy for sinus node dysfunction.Circulation. 2003; 107: 2932-2937
- Permanent direct His bundle pacing: a novel approach to cardiac pacing in patients with normal His-Purkinje activation.Circulation. 2000; 101: 869-877
- Safety and performance of a system specifically designed for selective site pacing.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2011; 34: 339-347
- Permanent His bundle pacing is feasible, safe and superior to right ventricular pacing in routine clinical practice.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 305-312
- Electrophysiologic insights into site of atrioventricular block: lessons from permanent His bundle pacing.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2015; 1: 571-578
- His-bundle pacing versus biventricular pacing in cardiac resynchronization therapy patients: a crossover design comparison.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 1548-1557
- How to perform permanent His bundle pacing in routine clinical practice.Heart Rhythm. 2016; 13: 1362-1366
- Acute His-bundle injury current during permanent His-bundle pacing predicts excellent pacing outcomes.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2015; 38: 540-546
- Beneficial effects of upgrading to His bundle pacing in chronically paced patients with left ventricular ejection fraction <50%.Heart Rhythm. 2018; 15: 405-412
Dr Vijayaraman is a speaker for Medtronic and a consultant for Medtronic, Boston Scientific, and Abbott; he has received research grant from Medtronic and has a patent pending for a His delivery tool. Dr Ellenbogen is a speaker for Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Biotronik, and Abbott and a consultant for Medtronic, Boston Scientific, and Abbott; he has received honorarium from Medtronic, Boston Scientific, and Abbott as well as research grant from Medtronic and Boston Scientific.