- Tamborero D.
- Mont L.
- Berruezo A.
- Matiello M.
- Benito B.
- Sitges M.
- Vidal B.
- de Caralt T.M.
- Perea R.J.
- Vatasescu R.
- Brugada J.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Spontaneous initiation of atrial fibrillation by ectopic beats originating in the pulmonary veins.N Engl J Med. 1998; 339: 659-666
- 2017 HRS/EHRA/ECAS/APHRS/SOLAECE expert consensus statement on catheter and surgical ablation of atrial fibrillation.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: e275-e444
- Approaches to catheter ablation for persistent atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 1812-1822
- Left atrial posterior wall isolation does not improve the outcome of circumferential pulmonary vein ablation for atrial fibrillation: a prospective randomized study.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2009; 2: 35-40
- Does isolation of the left atrial posterior wall improve clinical outcomes after radiofrequency catheter ablation for persistent atrial fibrillation? A prospective randomized clinical trial.Int J Cardiol. 2015; 181: 277-283
- Isolating the entire posterior left atrium improves surgical outcomes after the Cox maze procedure.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2008; 135: 870-877
- Morphological evidence of muscular connections between contiguous pulmonary venous orifices: relevance of the interpulmonary isthmus for catheter ablation in atrial fibrillation.Heart Rhythm. 2009; 6: 1192-1198
- Left atrial anatomy revisited.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2012; 5: 220-228
- Cryoballoon or radiofrequency ablation for paroxysmal atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 2235-2245
- Cryoballoon ablation of persistent atrial fibrillation: feasibility and safety of left atrial roof ablation with generation of conduction block in addition to antral pulmonary vein isolation.Europace. 2017; 19: 1109-1115
- Posterior wall isolation using the cryoballoon in conjunction with pulmonary vein ablation is superior to pulmonary vein isolation alone in patients with persistent atrial fibrillation: a multicenter experience.Heart Rhythm. 2018; 15: 1121-1129
- Atrioesophageal fistula formation with cryoballoon ablation is most commonly related to the left inferior pulmonary vein.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 184-189
- Esophageal injury and atrioesophageal fistula caused by ablation for atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2017; 136: 1247-1255
Dr Michaud has received honoraria for lectures from Abbott, Biotronik, Biosense Webster, Medtronic, and Boston Scientific. Dr Richardson reports no conflict of interest.