Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2015 ESC Guidelines for the management of patients with ventricular arrhythmias and the prevention of sudden cardiac death: the Task Force for the Management of Patients with Ventricular Arrhythmias and the Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Europace. 2015; 17: 1601-1687
- Evaluation of early complications related to de novo cardioverter defibrillator implantation insights from the Ontario ICD database.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 55: 774-782
- Long-term risk for device-related complications and reoperations after implantable cardioverter-defibrillator implantation: an observational cohort study.Ann Intern Med. 2016; 165: 20-29
- Safety and efficacy of a totally subcutaneous implantable-cardioverter defibrillator.Circulation. 2013; 128: 944-953
- Worldwide experience with a totally subcutaneous implantable defibrillator: early results from the EFFORTLESS S-ICD Registry.Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 1657-1665
- 2017 AHA/ACC/HRS guideline for management of patients with ventricular arrhythmias and the prevention of sudden cardiac death: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 72: e91-e220
- 2017 HRS expert consensus statement on cardiovascular implantable electronic device lead management and extraction.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: e503-e551
- The European Lead Extraction ConTRolled (ELECTRa) study: a European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA) Registry of Transvenous Lead Extraction Outcomes.Eur Heart J. 2017; 38: 2995-3005
- From lead management to implanted patient management: systematic review and meta-analysis of the last 15 years of experience in lead extraction.Expert Rev Med Devices. 2013; 10: 551-573
- Multi-institutional study of implantable defibrillator lead performance in children and young adults: results of the Pediatric Lead Extractability and Survival Evaluation (PLEASE) Study.Circulation. 2013; 127: 2393-2402
- Cardiac implantable electronic device infections: added complexity and suboptimal outcomes with previously abandoned leads.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2017; 3: 1-9
- Annual rate of transvenous defibrillation lead defects in implantable cardioverter-defibrillators over a period of >10 years.Circulation. 2007; 115: 2474-2480
- Long-term clinical outcomes of subcutaneous versus transvenous implantable defibrillator therapy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 68: 2047-2055
- Complications after cardiac implantable electronic device implantations: an analysis of a complete, nationwide cohort in Denmark.Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 1186-1194
- Risk factors for 1-year mortality among patients with cardiac implantable electronic device infection undergoing transvenous lead extraction: the impact of the infection type and the presence of vegetation on survival.Europace. 2014; 16: 1490-1495
- Infection and mortality after implantation of a subcutaneous ICD after transvenous ICD extraction.Heart Rhythm. 2016; 13: 157-164
- Intermuscular two-incision technique for subcutaneous implantable cardioverter defibrillator implantation: results from a multicenter registry.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2017; 40: 278-285
- Two-incision technique for implantation of the subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator.Heart Rhythm. 2013; 10: 1240-1243
- 2016 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure: the Task Force for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). Developed with the special contribution of the Heart Failure Association (HFA) of the ESC.Eur J Heart Fail. 2016; 18: 891-975
- Acute and 3-month performance of a communicating leadless antitachycardia pacemaker and subcutaneous implantable defibrillator.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2017; 3: 1487-1498
- How many patients fulfill the surface electrocardiogram criteria for subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator implantation?.Europace. 2014; 16: 1015-1021
Dr Migliore is a co-first author. Dr Diemberger is a co-last author.
Dr Valsecchi are employees of Boston Scientific. The rest of the authors report no conflicts of interest.