Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- ACCF/HRS/AHA/ASE/HFSA/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR 2013 appropriate use criteria for implantable cardioverter-defibrillators and cardiac resynchronization therapy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 1318-1368
- Heart failure with recovered ejection fraction: clinical description, biomarkers, and outcomes.Circulation. 2014; 129: 2380-2387
- Time for a change—a new approach to ICD replacement.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 291-293
- Review of the Registry’s second year, data collected, and plans to add lead and pediatric ICD procedures.Heart Rhythm. 2008; 5: 1359-1363
- The National Cardiovascular Data Registry (NCDR) Data Quality Brief: the NCDR Data Quality Program in 2012.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 1484-1488
- Review of the registry’s first year, data collected, and future plans.Heart Rhythm. 2007; 4: 1260-1263
- Linking the National Cardiovascular Data Registry CathPCI Registry with Medicare claims data: validation of a longitudinal cohort of elderly patients undergoing cardiac catheterization.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2012; 5: 134-140
- Complication rates associated with pacemaker or implantable cardioverter-defibrillator generator replacements and upgrade procedures: results from the REPLACE registry.Circulation. 2010; 122: 1553-1561
- Characteristics and outcomes of patients receiving new and replacement implantable cardioverter-defibrillators: results from the NCDR.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2013; 6: 488-497
- Appropriateness of primary prevention implantable cardioverter-defibrillators at the time of generator replacement: are indications still met?.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 2388-2394
Naksuk N, Saab A, Li J-M, Florea V, Akkaya M, Anand IS, Benditt DG, Adabag S. Incidence of appropriate shock in implantable cardioverter-defibrillator patients with improved ejection fraction. J Card Fail 19:426–430.
- Angiotensin-neprilysin inhibition versus enalapril in heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2014; 371: 993-1004
- Risk stratification and survival after myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1983; 309: 331-336
- B-type natriuretic peptides and ejection fraction for prognosis after myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2003; 107: 2786
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of heart failure: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: e147-e239
- Use of guideline-directed medications for heart failure before cardioverter-defibrillator implantation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 67: 1062
- Trends in U.S. cardiovascular care: 2016 report from 4 ACC National Cardiovascular Data Registries.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 69: 1427-1450
This research was supported by the American College of Cardiology Foundation’s National Cardiovascular Data Registry (NCDR). The views expressed in this article represent those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NCDR or its associated professional societies identified at www.ncdr.com.
Dr Hsu has received honoraria from St. Jude Medical, Medtronic, Boston Scientific, and Biotronik and research grants from Biotronik and Biosense Webster. Dr Minges receives a portion of his salary providing analytical services to the National Cardiovascular Data Registry (NCDR). Dr Curtis receives a portion of his salary providing analytical services to the NCDR and has equity interest in Medtronic. The rest of the authors report no conflicts of interest.