Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Right ventricular cardiomyopathy and sudden death in young people.N Engl J Med. 1988; 318: 129-133
- Pathophysiology of arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2011; 9: 223-233
- Arrhythmogenic right-ventricular cardiomyopathy: molecular genetics into clinical practice in the era of next generation sequencing.J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown). 2016; 17: 399-407
- Whole exome sequencing with genomic triangulation implicates CDH2-encoded N-cadherin as a novel pathogenic substrate for arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy.Congenit Heart Dis. 2017; 12: 226-235
- Identification of cadherin 2 (CDH2) mutations in arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy.Circ Cardiovasc Genet. 2017; 10
- Arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy: a disease of intercalated discs.Cell Tissue Res. 2015; 360: 491-500
- Clinical presentation, long-term follow-up, and outcomes of 1001 arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy patients and family members.Circ Cardiovasc Genet. 2015; 8: 437-446
- Standards and guidelines for the interpretation of sequence variants: a joint consensus recommendation of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics and the Association for Molecular Pathology.Genet Med. 2015; 17: 405-424
- Inhibitor of apoptosis-stimulating protein of p53 (iASPP) prevents senescence and is required for epithelial stratification.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011; 108: 16645-16650
- Unexplained syncope, Brugada-like ECG and minimal structural right ventricular abnormalities: which is the right diagnosis?.J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown). 2009; 10: 273-275
- Structure and biochemistry of cadherins and catenins.Cold Spring Harb Perspect Biol. 2009; 1: a003053
- A global analysis of the complex landscape of isoforms and regulatory networks of p63 in human cells and tissues.BMC Genomics. 2015; 16: 584
- TAp63 is important for cardiac differentiation of embryonic stem cells and heart development.Stem Cells. 2011; 29: 1672-1683
- Regulation of skin aging and heart development by TAp63.Cell Death Differ. 2012; 19: 186-193
- Mutations in the p53 homolog p63: allele-specific developmental syndromes in humans.Trends Mol Med. 2002; 8: 133-139
- p63 regulates an adhesion program and cell survival in epithelial cells.Nat Cell Biol. 2006; 8: 551-561
- p63 control of desmosome gene expression and adhesion is compromised in AEC syndrome.Hum Mol Genet. 2013; 22: 531-543
- R298Q mutation of p63 gene in autosomal dominant ectodermal dysplasia associated with arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy.Eur J Med Genet. 2008; 51: 497-500
- Delineation of the ADULT syndrome phenotype due to arginine 298 mutations of the p63 gene.Eur J Hum Genet. 2006; 14: 904-910
- A novel translation re-initiation mechanism for the p63 gene revealed by amino-terminal truncating mutations in Rapp-Hodgkin/Hay-Wells-like syndromes.Hum Mol Genet. 2008; 17: 1968-1977
- Whole exome sequencing identifies mutations in 10% of patients with familial non-syndromic cleft lip and/or palate in genes mutated in well-known syndromes.J Med Genet. 2018; 55: 449-458
- Cell autonomous role of iASPP deficiency in causing cardiocutaneous disorders.Cell Death Differ. 2018; 25: 1289-1303
- iASPP, a previously unidentified regulator of desmosomes, prevents arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy (ARVC)-induced sudden death.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015; 112: e973-e981
- iASPP/p63 autoregulatory feedback loop is required for the homeostasis of stratified epithelia.EMBO J. 2011; 30: 4261-4273
- Sequence variation in PPP1R13L results in a novel form of cardio-cutaneous syndrome.EMBO Mol Med. 2017; 9: 1326
- Biochemical and structural studies of ASPP proteins reveal differential binding to p53, p63, and p73.Structure. 2008; 16: 259-268
Dr Poloni, Dr Calore, Dr Rampazzo, and Dr De Bortoli contributed equally to this work.
This study was supported by the TRANSAC Strategic Research Grant CPDA133979/13, University of Padua, Italy; Target Projects 331/12, RP 2014-00000394, Regional Health System, Venice, Italy; and the University of Padua Research Project (PRAT) CPDA133979.