Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mechanisms underlying the development of the electrocardiographic and arrhythmic manifestations of early repolarization syndrome.J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2014; 68C: 20-28
- Cellular basis for the electrocardiographic J wave.Circulation. 1996; 93: 372-379
- Cellular basis for the Brugada syndrome and other mechanisms of arrhythmogenesis associated with ST segment elevation.Circulation. 1999; 100: 1660-1666
- Ionic and cellular basis for the predominance of the Brugada syndrome phenotype in males.Circulation. 2002; 106: 2004-2011
- Mechanism of right precordial ST-segment elevation in structural heart disease: excitation failure by current-to-load mismatch.Heart Rhythm. 2010; 7: 238-248
- Depolarization versus repolarization abnormality underlying inferolateral J-wave syndromes: new concepts in sudden cardiac death with apparently normal hearts.Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: 781-790
- In a whole-heart model of the Brugada syndrome, delayed conduction in the RVOT “does not” contribute to inscription of the electrocardiographic J wave/ST segment elevation.Heart Rhythm. 2018; 15: S242
- Concomitant SK current activation and sodium current inhibition cause J wave syndrome.JCI Insight. 2018; 3: 122329
- Significance of non-type 1 anterior early repolarization in patients with inferolateral early repolarization syndrome.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: 1610-1618
- Dynamicity of the J-wave in idiopathic ventricular fibrillation with a special reference to pause-dependent augmentation of the J-wave.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 1948-1953
- Effect of sodium-channel blockade on early repolarization in inferior/lateral leads in patients with idiopathic ventricular fibrillation and Brugada syndrome.Heart Rhythm. 2012; 9: 77-83
- The pathophysiological mechanism underlying Brugada syndrome: depolarization versus repolarization.J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2010; 49: 543-553
- J wave syndromes as a cause of malignant cardiac arrhythmias.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 41: 684-699
- Early repolarization associated with sudden death: insights from noninvasive electrocardiographic imaging.Heart Rhythm. 2010; 7: 534-537
- Cardiac electrophysiological substrate underlying the ECG phenotype and electrogram abnormalities in Brugada syndrome patients.Circulation. 2015; 131: 1950-1959
Supported by NHLBI (HL47678 and HL138103) and the Martha and Wistar Morris Fund. The authors have reported that they have no conflicts relevant to the contents of this paper to disclose.