Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Determining the site of accessory pathways in orthodromic reciprocating tachycardia by using the response to right ventricular pacing.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2016; 39: 115-121
- Differentiation of atypical atrioventricular node re-entrant tachycardia from orthodromic reciprocating tachycardia using a septal accessory pathway by the response to ventricular pacing.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 38: 1163-1167
- ACC/AHA/ESC guidelines for the management of patients with supraventricular arrhythmias—executive summary. A report of the American college of cardiology/American heart association task force on practice guidelines and the European society of cardiology.Eur Heart J. 2003; 42: 1857-1897
- Identification of reentry circuit sites during catheter mapping and radiofrequency ablation of ventricular tachycardia late after myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1993; 88: 1647-1670
- European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA) consensus document on the management of supraventricular arrhythmias, endorsed by Heart Rhythm Society (HRS), Asia-Pacific Heart Rhythm Society (APHRS), and Sociedad Latinoamericana de Estimulacion Cardiaca y Elect.Europace. 2017; 19: 465-511
- Challenges and pitfalls of entrainment mapping of ventricular tachycardia: ten illustrative concepts.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2017; 10: e004560
- Characteristics of accessory pathways exhibiting decremental conduction.Am J Cardiol. 1991; 67: 506-510
- Observations in patients showing A-V junctional echoes with a shorter P-R than R-P interval.Am J Cardiol. 1981; 48: 611-622
- First postpacing interval after tachycardia entrainment with correction for atrioventricular node delay: a simple maneuver for differential diagnosis of atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardias versus orthodromic reciprocating tachycardias.Heart Rhythm. 2006; 3: 674-679
- Overdrive stimulation of functional reentrant circuits causing ventricular tachycardia in the infarcted canine heart. Resetting and entrainment.Circulation. 1993; 87: 1286-1305
- Circus movement atrial flutter in canine sterile pericarditis model. Activation patterns during entrainment and termination of single-loop reentry in vivo.Circulation. 1991; 83: 1716-1730
- Exploring postinfarction reentrant ventricular tachycardia with entrainment mapping.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 29: 1180-1189
- Post-infarction sustained monomorphic ventricular tachycardia.in: Clinical Arrhythmology and Electrophysiology: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease. 2nd ed. WB Saunders, Philadelphia2012: 512-561
- Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias.2nd ed. Elsevier Inc, Philadelphia2011
- The precise timing of tachycardia entrainment is determined by the postpacing interval, the tachycardia cycle length, and the pacing rate: theoretical insights and practical applications.Heart Rhythm. 2016; 13: 695-703
- Electrophysiologic characteristics, electropharmacologic responses and radiofrequency ablation in patients with decremental accessory pathway.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1996; 28: 732-737
- Entrainment from the para-Hisian region for differentiating atrioventricular node reentrant tachycardia from orthodromic atrioventricular reentrant tachycardia.Europace. 2008; 10: 1205-1211
- Practical Guide to Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation.John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, UK2015
- Comparison of resetting and entrainment of uniform sustained ventricular tachycardia. Further insights into the characteristics of the excitable gap.Circulation. 1993; 87: 1229-1238
Dr Turakhia reports grants from Janssen Inc, grants and personal fees from Medtronic Inc, grants from AstraZeneca, grants from Veterans Health Administration, other from AliveCor, personal fees from St Jude Medical, grants and personal fees from Boehringer Ingelheim, personal fees from Precision Health Economics, other from Zipline Medical, personal fees and other from iBeat Inc, personal fees from Akebia, grants and personal fees from Cardiva Medical, personal fees from Medscape/theheart.org, personal fees from Gerson Lehrman Group, personal fees from Guidepoint Global, non-financial support from Amazon, and other from iRhythm, outside the submitted work. Dr Turakhia is an editor for JAMA Cardiology. The other authors report no financial support. The authors report no relevant conflicts of interest.