- Al-Khatib S.M.
- Stevenson W.G.
- Ackerman M.J.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2017 AHA/ACC/HRS guideline for management of patients with ventricular arrhythmias and the prevention of sudden cardiac death: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society.Heart Rhythm. 2018; 15: e190-e252
- Reduction in inappropriate therapy and mortality through ICD programming.N Engl J Med. 2012; 367: 2275-2283
- Management of bacteremia in patients living with cardiovascular implantable electronic devices.Heart Rhythm. 2016; 13: 2247-2252
- Psychological wellbeing and posttraumatic stress associated with implantable cardioverter defibrillator therapy in young adults with genetic heart disease.Int J Cardiol. 2013; 168: 3779-3784
- Sports and driving with an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator.Cardiol Rev. 2017; 25: 36-42
- Incidence of appropriate shock in implantable cardioverter-defibrillator patients with improved ejection fraction.J Card Fail. 2013; 19: 426-430
- Estimating the risks and benefits of implantable cardioverter defibrillator generator replacement: a systematic review.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2016; 39: 709-722
- Outcomes following implantable cardioverter-defibrillator generator replacement in patients with recovered left ventricular systolic function: The National Cardiovascular Data Registry.Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: 733-740
- Defibrillator implantation in patients with nonischemic systolic heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 1221-1230
- Predictors and outcomes of cardiac resynchronization therapy extended to the second generator.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 1793-1800
- Risk of appropriate therapy and death before therapy after implantable cardioverter-defibrillator generator replacement.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2018; 11: e006155
The authors report no conflict of interests to disclose in relationship to the contents of the article.