Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Organized atrial tachycardias after atrial fibrillation ablation.Cardiol Res Pract. 2011; 2011: 957538
- A deductive mapping strategy for atrial tachycardia following atrial fibrillation ablation: importance of localised reentry.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2009; 20: 480-491
- Electrophysiological characteristics of localised reentrant atrial tachycardia occurring after catheter ablation of long-lasting persistent atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2009; 20: 623-629
- Characterization of focal atrial tachycardia using high-density mapping.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 2088-2099
- Rapid high resolution electroanatomical mapping: evaluation of a new system in a canine atrial linear lesion model.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2012; 5: 417-424
- Electrogram signature of specific activation patterns: analysis of atrial tachycardias at high-density endocardial mapping.Heart Rhythm. 2018; 15: 28-33
- Cardiac propagation pattern mapping with vector field for helping tachyarrhythmias diagnosis with clinical tridimensional electro-anatomical mapping tools.IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 2019; 66: 373-382
Mines GR. On circulating excitations in heart muscles and their possible relation to tachycardia and fibrillation. Trans R Soc Can (Series III, Section IV), 8, 43–52.
- The nature of fibrillary contraction of the heart—Its relation to tissue mass and form.Am J Physiol. 1914; 33: 397-414
- Ablation of “incisional” reentrant atrial tachycardia complicating surgery for congenital heart disease. Use of entrainment to define a critical isthmus of conduction.Circulation. 1996; 93: 502-512
- Mapping and ablation of left atrial flutters.Circulation. 2000; 101: 2928-2934
- Characterization of reentrant circuit in macroreentrant right atrial tachycardia after surgical repair of congenital heart disease: isolated channels between scars allow “focal” ablation.Circulation. 2001; 103: 699-709
- Selection of critical isthmus in scar-related atrial tachycardia using a new automated ultrahigh resolution mapping system.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2017; 10: e004510
- Visualizing localized reentry with ultra-high density mapping in iatrogenic atrial tachycardia: beware pseudo-reentry.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2017; 10: e004724
- Atrial tachycardias: cause or effect with ablation of persistent atrial fibrillation?.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2018; 29: 274-283
- The pathophysiologic basis of fractionated and complex electrograms and the impact of recording techniques on their detection and interpretation.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2010; 3: 204-213
Drs Jaïs, Derval, Sacher, and Frontera have received travel fees from Boston Scientific. Drs Jaïs and Sacher have received lecture fees.