Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Repetitive monomorphic tachycardia from the left ventricular outflow tract: electrocardiographic patterns consistent with a left ventricular site of origin.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 29: 1023-1027
- Repetitive monomorphic ventricular tachycardia originating from the aortic sinus cusp: electrocardiographic characterization for guiding catheter ablation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 500-508
- Idiopathic epicardial left ventricular tachycardia originating remote from the sinus of Valsalva: electrophysiological characteristics, catheter ablation, and identification from the 12-lead electrocardiogram.Circulation. 2006; 113: 1659-1666
- Ablation of left ventricular epicardial outflow tract tachycardia from the distal great cardiac vein.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 1813-1817
- Left ventricular epicardial outflow tract tachycardia: a new distinct subgroup of outflow tract tachycardia.Jpn Circ J. 2001; 65: 723-730
- Simultaneous mapping in the left sinus of valsalva and coronary venous system predicts successful catheter ablation from the left sinus of valsalva.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2005; 28: S150-S154
- Percutaneous pericardial instrumentation for endo-epicardial mapping of previously failed ablations.Circulation. 2003; 108: 1329-1335
- Multicenter outcomes for catheter ablation of idiopathic premature ventricular complexes.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2015; 1: 116-122
- Radiofrequency catheter ablation as a cure for idiopathic tachycardia of both left and right ventricular origin.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1994; 23: 1333-1341
- Development and validation of an ECG algorithm for identifying the optimal ablation site for idiopathic ventricular outflow tract tachycardia.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2003; 14: 1280-1286
- Radiofrequency catheter ablation of idiopathic ventricular arrhythmias originating from intramural foci in the left ventricular outflow tract: efficacy of sequential versus simultaneous unipolar catheter ablation.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2015; 8: 344-352
- Bipolar radiofrequency catheter ablation for refractory ventricular outflow tract arrhythmias.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2014; 25: 1093-1099
- Catheter ablation of ventricular tachycardia using intracoronary wire mapping and coil embolization: description of a new technique.Heart Rhythm. 2013; 10: 292-296
- Coronary venous ethanol infusion for the treatment of refractory ventricular tachycardia.Heart Rhythm. 2012; 9: 1637-1639
- Initial human feasibility of infusion needle catheter ablation for refractory ventricular tachycardia.Circulation. 2013; 128: 2289-2295
- Clinical and electrophysiological spectrum of idiopathic ventricular outflow tract arrhythmias.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 49: 2035-2043
- Outflow tract tachycardia with R/S transition in lead V3: six different anatomic approaches for successful ablation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 45: 418-423
- Localization of optimal ablation site of idiopathic ventricular tachycardia from right and left ventricular outflow tract by body surface ECG.Circulation. 1998; 98: 1525-1533
- Preferential conduction across the ventricular outflow septum in ventricular arrhythmias originating from the aortic sinus cusp.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 50: 884-891
- Activation mapping of ventricular ectopy: characterization of a threshold value predicting successful catheter ablation.Circulation. 2015; 132: A18650
- Anatomical correlates relevant to ablation above the semilunar valves for the cardiac electrophysiologist: a study of 603 hearts.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2011; 30: 5-15
- Intramural idiopathic ventricular arrhythmias originating in the intraventricular septum: mapping and ablation.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2012; 5: 258-263
- In vivo ventricular lesion growth in radiofrequency catheter ablation.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 1994; 17: 523-531
- Radiofrequency delivery through a cooled catheter tip allows the creation of larger endomyocardial lesions in the ovine heart.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 1995; 6: 1089-1096
- Effects of linear, irrigated-tip radiofrequency ablation in porcine healed anterior infarction.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2001; 12: 1037-1042
- Characterization of aortic valve closure artifact during outflow tract mapping: correlation with hemodynamics and mechanical valves.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2017; 10 (https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCEP.116.004845): e004845
Dr Di Biase and Dr Romero have contributed equally to this work.
Dr Di Biase is a consultant to Stereotaxis, Biosense Webster, Boston Scientific, and Abbott; he has received speaker honoraria/travel support from Medtronic, Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Biotronik. Dr Natale is a consultant to Biosense Webster, Stereotaxis, and Abbott; she has received speaker honoraria from Medtronic, AtriCure, EpiEP, Biotronik, and Janssen. Dr Marchlinski has served as a consultant to and/or received lecture honorarium from Biosense Webster, Biotronik, Abbot, and Medtronic. The rest of the authors report no conflicts of interest.