Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Percutaneous closure of the left atrial appendage versus warfarin therapy for prevention of stroke in patients with atrial fibrillation: a randomised non-inferiority trial.Lancet. 2009; 374: 534-542
- Prospective Randomized Evaluation of the Watchman Left Atrial Appendage Closure Device in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation Versus Long-Term Warfarin Therapy: the PREVAIL trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: 1-12
- Percutaneous left atrial appendage closure vs warfarin for atrial fibrillation: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2014; 312: 1988-1998
- Restarting anticoagulant treatment after intracranial hemorrhage in patients with atrial fibrillation and the impact on recurrent stroke, mortality, and bleeding: a nationwide cohort study.Circulation. 2015; 132: 517-525
- Left atrial appendage closure device implantation in patients with prior intracranial hemorrhage.Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: 663-668
- Assessment of device-related thrombus and associated clinical outcomes with the WATCHMAN Left Atrial Appendage Closure Device for Embolic Protection in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation (from the PROTECT-AF trial).Am J Cardiol. 2016; 117: 1127-1134
- Safety of percutaneous left atrial appendage closure: results from the Watchman Left Atrial Appendage System for Embolic Protection in Patients with AF (PROTECT AF) clinical trial and the Continued Access Registry.Circulation. 2011; 123: 417-424
- Device-related thrombosis after percutaneous left atrial appendage occlusion for atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 71: 1528-1536
- The Assessment of the Watchman Device in Patients Unsuitable for Oral Anticoagulation (ASAP-TOO) trial.Am Heart J. 2017; 189: 68-74
- Left atrial appendage closure with the Watchman device in patients with a contraindication for oral anticoagulation: the ASAP study (ASA Plavix Feasibility Study With Watchman Left Atrial Appendage Closure Technology).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 2551-2556
- Epicardial clip occlusion of the left atrial appendage during cardiac surgery provides optimal surgical results and long-term stability.Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2017; 25: 37-40
Dr Di Biase is a consultant for Biosense Webster and Stereotaxis and has received speaker honoraria/travel expenses from Biosense Webster, St. Jude Medical (now Abbott), Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Biotronik, Pfizer and Bristol Meyers Squibb. Dr. Natale is a consultant for Biosense Webster, Stereotaxis, and St Jude Medical.