Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Twelve-lead electrocardiographic characteristics of the aortic cusp region guided by intracardiac echocardiography and electroanatomic mapping.Heart Rhythm. 2008; 5: 663-669
- Ablation of left ventricular epicardial ouflow tract tachycardia from the distal great cardiac vein.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 1813-1817
- Idiopathic ventricular arrhythmias originating from the left ventricular summit: anatomic concepts relevant to ablation.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2010; 3: 616-623
- Ventricular arrhythmias from the coronary venous system: Prevalence, mapping, and ablation.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 1145-1153
- Reversal of cardiomyopathy in patients with repetitive monomorphic ventricular ectopy originating from the right ventricular outflow tract.Circulation. 2005; 112: 1092-1097
- Radiofrequency catheter ablation of premature ventricular complexes from right ventricular outflow tract improves left ventricular dilation and clinical status in patients without structural heart disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 45: 1259-1265
- Radiofrequency ablation of frequent, idiopathic premature ventricular complexes: comparison with a control group without intervention.Heart Rhythm. 2007; 4: 863-867
- Relationship between burden of premature ventricular complexes and left ventricular function.Heart Rhythm. 2010; 7: 865-869
- Reversal of outflow tract ventricular premature depolarization-induced cardiomyopathy with ablation: effect of residual arrhythmia.Heart Rhythm. 2011; 8: 1608-1614
- Confirmation of novel noninvasive high-density electrocardiographic mapping with electrophysiology study: implications for therapy.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2013; 6: 68-75
- Noninvasive electrocardiographic mapping to guide ablation of outflow tract ventricular arrhythmias.Heart Rhythm. 2014; 11: 587-594
- Clinical impact of a novel three-dimensional electrocardiographic imaging for non-invasive mapping of ventricular arrhythmias—a prospective randomized trial.Europace. 2015; 17: 591-597
- Noninvasive epicardial and endocardial mapping of premature ventricular contractions.Europace. 2017; 19: 843-849
- Twelve-lead ECG features to identify ventricular tachycardia arising from the epicardial right ventricle.Heart Rhythm. 2006; 3: 1132-1139
- Site-specific twelve-lead ECG features to identify an epicardial origin for left ventricular tachycardia in the absence of myocardial infarction.Heart Rhythm. 2007; 4: 1403-1410
- The V(2) transition ratio: a new electrocardiographic criterion for distinguishing left from right ventricular outflow tract tachycardia origin.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 2255-2262
- Differentiating the origin of outflow tract ventricular arrhythmia using a simple, novel approach.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 1534-1540
- Lead I R-wave amplitude to differentiate idiopathic ventricular arrhythmias with left bundle branch block right inferior axis originating from the left versus right ventricular outflow tract.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2018; 29: 1515-1522
This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors. The authors have no conflicts to disclose regarding this study.