Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2017 HRS expert consensus statement on cardiovascular implantable electronic device lead management and extraction.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: e503-e551
- Femoral approach to lead extraction.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2014; 3: 257-361
- Lead extraction using the femoral vein.Heart Rhythm. 2007; 4: 1102-1107
- The Needle’s Eye Snare as a primary tool for pacing lead extraction.Europace. 2013; 15: 1007-1012
- Predictors and outcomes of lead extraction requiring a bailout femoral approach: data from 2 high-volume centers.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 548-552
- Leadless pacemaker implantation after explantation of infected conventional pacemaker systems: a viable solution?.Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: 66-71
Dr Epstein is a consultant to Spectranetics, Abbott, Boston Scientific, and Medtronic. The rest of the authors report no conflicts of interest.